Bmore Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bmore Club Forum

It's All about Bmore Club Music !!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SAY-WUT - GO-TIME! (SINGLE)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
djwillroc

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-04-02

SAY-WUT - GO-TIME! (SINGLE) Empty
PostSubject: SAY-WUT - GO-TIME! (SINGLE)   SAY-WUT - GO-TIME! (SINGLE) Icon_miniposted2008-04-16, 8:12 pm

This is the new single off of DJ K-Swift new CD Jumpoff Vol. 14 "The Queen's Edition" instores on April 22, 2008! Below is the link to download. If you have any questions please email me back at djwilroc@gmail.com. thanks

Link: http://download.yousendit.com/BF1A5D6E363A3163
Back to top Go down
k.gol
Admin
k.gol

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: SAY-WUT - GO-TIME! (SINGLE)   SAY-WUT - GO-TIME! (SINGLE) Icon_miniposted2008-04-16, 9:25 pm

FIRE !!!
Back to top Go down
https://bmoreclub.forums-actifs.com
cobrakrames

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: SAY-WUT - GO-TIME! (SINGLE)   SAY-WUT - GO-TIME! (SINGLE) Icon_miniposted2008-04-22, 9:39 pm

say - wut always doing great tracks..

NFL hoe particularly is a banger....
Back to top Go down
Nastybreakdown

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: SAY-WUT - GO-TIME! (SINGLE)   SAY-WUT - GO-TIME! (SINGLE) Icon_miniposted2008-05-11, 1:03 pm

yo good lookin out on the new track. I been wonderin whats on here cd...I aint had a chance to go to DTLR n kop it yet. I mean i love Kswift and been a fan of her SINCE she been djaying, but WHY is it that she's the ONLY dj in bmore that's releasin cd's heavy like that? Yea i kno she's the top dj in bmore AT THIS MOMENT, but its mad otha kats out there who dominated the scene and mix jus as good, if not better than she does.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SAY-WUT - GO-TIME! (SINGLE)   SAY-WUT - GO-TIME! (SINGLE) Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

SAY-WUT - GO-TIME! (SINGLE)
Page 1 of 1