Bmore Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bmore Club Forum

It's All about Bmore Club Music !!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2 of my first Bmore shit

Go down 
+2
Kentuckymaster
clintnorris
6 posters
AuthorMessage
clintnorris

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-04-01

2 of my first Bmore shit Empty
PostSubject: 2 of my first Bmore shit   2 of my first Bmore shit Icon_miniposted2008-04-18, 11:25 pm

SeanFuckPaulBmore
http://www.zshare.net/audio/10702357c3f2495a/

SlayerBmore
http://www.zshare.net/audio/107035080ac12f00/
Back to top Go down
Kentuckymaster

Kentuckymaster

Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: 2 of my first Bmore shit   2 of my first Bmore shit Icon_miniposted2008-04-20, 2:09 am

So Boring !!!!
Back to top Go down
UnicornHugz

UnicornHugz

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: 2 of my first Bmore shit   2 of my first Bmore shit Icon_miniposted2008-04-20, 8:24 am

good go for the first trip around the block, but you really need to make them at least go somewhere dude.
Back to top Go down
k.gol
Admin
k.gol

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: 2 of my first Bmore shit   2 of my first Bmore shit Icon_miniposted2008-04-20, 11:05 am

Kentuckymaster wrote:
So Boring !!!!

[privatejokeON]Like your useless comment !!!! Send me some of your stuff,maybe will it be more exiting ! [/privatejokeOFF]
Back to top Go down
https://bmoreclub.forums-actifs.com
Kentuckymaster

Kentuckymaster

Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: 2 of my first Bmore shit   2 of my first Bmore shit Icon_miniposted2008-04-21, 12:00 am

It needs to be improved (a lot)
Back to top Go down
clintnorris

PostSubject: Re: 2 of my first Bmore shit   2 of my first Bmore shit Icon_miniposted2008-04-21, 12:15 am

Kentuckymaster wrote:
It needs to be improved (a lot)
For sure ! That's was only first draft,i'm working on new samples cutting and selfedit bassline as well...(the guitar loop i've made on slayer must be cleaned i think...)
I learn on Ableton Live.7 and soundforge 7,i need some time and advice !!!!
Back to top Go down
djCLiNT

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: 2 of my first Bmore shit   2 of my first Bmore shit Icon_miniposted2008-06-02, 5:36 pm

ill check the slayer track..thanks...Smile
Back to top Go down
clintnorris

PostSubject: Re: 2 of my first Bmore shit   2 of my first Bmore shit Icon_miniposted2008-06-03, 10:51 am

djCLiNT wrote:
ill check the slayer track..thanks...Smile

Will make a new edit soon,new sample recuts,etc..and new mix,after taste,with this mixdown,it's really hard to play !!!lol
Back to top Go down
HayleySelassie

HayleySelassie

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: easy tigers...   2 of my first Bmore shit Icon_miniposted2008-07-03, 11:17 pm

whatever anyone says, im liking the contrast between the slayer riff and that bmore beat, really shows it off for its worth (like all the million amen, and james brown/metal tracks) Ill play this to a crowd who dont know bmore, which where i'm from is all bar one (we noticed eachothers orioles new eras across a crowded club).

harsh words from folk who can only talk from your scene, which although is undoubtedly fresh, aint the only one you can only judge by... that slayer tune will rumble a floor no probs where i play. yeah its simple, but when you juggle them in quick, dj godfather/jeff mills style, sometimes you dont want self-indulgent breakdowns etc.

cheers for the tune Clint!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 of my first Bmore shit   2 of my first Bmore shit Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

2 of my first Bmore shit
Page 1 of 1