Bmore Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bmore Club Forum

It's All about Bmore Club Music !!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tune ID pleeeeease... YOUVE BEEN LIED TO, BAMBOOZLED, MADE A FOOL

Go down 
+2
k.gol
HayleySelassie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
HayleySelassie

HayleySelassie

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Tune ID pleeeeease... YOUVE BEEN LIED TO, BAMBOOZLED, MADE A FOOL Empty
PostSubject: Tune ID pleeeeease... YOUVE BEEN LIED TO, BAMBOOZLED, MADE A FOOL   Tune ID pleeeeease... YOUVE BEEN LIED TO, BAMBOOZLED, MADE A FOOL Icon_miniposted2008-07-01, 11:55 am

Im just a poor english chap, with a passion for big-ass bodymore beats... please help me find the second tune in this clip "Youve been lied to....."

ILL BE YOUR BEST ENGLISH FRIEND!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uo2Ktyjfg9I&feature=related
king
Back to top Go down
k.gol
Admin
k.gol

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Tune ID pleeeeease... YOUVE BEEN LIED TO, BAMBOOZLED, MADE A FOOL   Tune ID pleeeeease... YOUVE BEEN LIED TO, BAMBOOZLED, MADE A FOOL Icon_miniposted2008-07-01, 12:37 pm

Don't know...maybe Lazy Lazy Soul will know..; Funny dancers !!!!
Back to top Go down
https://bmoreclub.forums-actifs.com
lazy soul da booty heater

lazy soul da booty heater

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Tune ID pleeeeease... YOUVE BEEN LIED TO, BAMBOOZLED, MADE A FOOL   Tune ID pleeeeease... YOUVE BEEN LIED TO, BAMBOOZLED, MADE A FOOL Icon_miniposted2008-07-03, 12:00 pm

SORRY!
ANYONE ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lazysoul
impact

impact

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Tune ID pleeeeease... YOUVE BEEN LIED TO, BAMBOOZLED, MADE A FOOL   Tune ID pleeeeease... YOUVE BEEN LIED TO, BAMBOOZLED, MADE A FOOL Icon_miniposted2008-07-04, 12:22 pm

i dunno too,
but it seems to be a sort of bmorish/baile funk joint,
lyrics are brazilian.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/impaaakt
djslow

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Tune ID pleeeeease... YOUVE BEEN LIED TO, BAMBOOZLED, MADE A FOOL   Tune ID pleeeeease... YOUVE BEEN LIED TO, BAMBOOZLED, MADE A FOOL Icon_miniposted2008-07-06, 10:58 pm

The track you're after is "Bamboozled" by Mike Mumbles, who is really a great underestimated producer by the way, and actually I was sure that track was on the "Kiddie Disco Theme EP" but discogs doesn't mention it so now I'm confused...

Hit me via pm if you want the track as it may be hard to track down the vinyl (and as far as I know, it's not for sale anywhere digitally...)
Back to top Go down
HayleySelassie

HayleySelassie

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: cheers   Tune ID pleeeeease... YOUVE BEEN LIED TO, BAMBOOZLED, MADE A FOOL Icon_miniposted2008-07-11, 12:10 pm

thanks man, may i ask where you got it? the quality is a bit low to play in a mix, but i reckon i could start or end with it no probs. its so good!

really appreciate it
Back to top Go down
Nastybreakdown

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Tune ID pleeeeease... YOUVE BEEN LIED TO, BAMBOOZLED, MADE A FOOL   Tune ID pleeeeease... YOUVE BEEN LIED TO, BAMBOOZLED, MADE A FOOL Icon_miniposted2008-10-26, 11:01 pm

hey, did u ever get the track that u were requestin, or did u jus want the NAME of the song? ive got a shit load of klub cds round here and im sure i kan find it on one of dem if u still wanted it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tune ID pleeeeease... YOUVE BEEN LIED TO, BAMBOOZLED, MADE A FOOL   Tune ID pleeeeease... YOUVE BEEN LIED TO, BAMBOOZLED, MADE A FOOL Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Tune ID pleeeeease... YOUVE BEEN LIED TO, BAMBOOZLED, MADE A FOOL
Page 1 of 1